Angels Horn H002BT-BK Bluetooth Turntable Vinyl Record Player (Mahogany)
Perfect anniversary, birthday, or commemorative gift
Add to cart auto apply discount $30 off only $169.99
- 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Free shipping
- Safe payment
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Bluetooth 5.0 wire-free connectivity
- Solid iron platter for perfect stability
- Audio-Technica AT3600L MM cartridge
- Vibration-reduction belt-drive system
- Built-in Phono Preamp
- Accurate speeds (33 1/3 and 45 RPM)
- Warehouses in NJ & CA, Delivery Within 1-4 Days
Solid iron platter
Stay ahead of the curve with the latest Bluetooth v5.0 capability. Pair wireless speakers or headphones (not included) and free yourself of wires! Suddenly, the best place to put your turntable and your favorite listening spot don’t have to be the same. Just pair and listen how and where you want to. Even better, no receiver is needed!
Belt drive system
Belt drive system and DC servo motor can make the iron turntable rotate at 33 1/3 or 45 RPM. The rotation speed can be selected according to the speed of the vinyl record so that the turntable can perfectly interpret the vinyl record to your High-quality music life.
Prevent scratches to vinyl by ensuring the stylus sits perfectly inside the record’s groove, keeping clarity on musical peaks, balancing channels, and providing freedom from noise and distortion.
1.Q: The turntable keeps turning too slowly
A: Please repair the record player by removing the bottom panel to access the bottom of the belt drive motor. and please add lubricating oil to the spindle and the spindle hole in the middle of the turntable and insert the sub-platter into the turntable spindle. then turn the sub-platter clockwise and counterclockwise by hand to prevent jamming, and press the sub-platter few times, the issue will be solved completely.
2.Q: The platter spins, but there is no sound or the volume is not loud enough.
A: • Are the function settings and input for connected equipment (amplifier, etc.) selected correctly? Check whether the settings for the connected equipment are correct.
• Is the stylus damaged? Check the stylus and replace it, if necessary.
• Is the stylus placed correctly on the body of the cartridge? Check the cartridge and adjust it, if necessary.
• Are the setting positions for the pre-amplifier selector switch correct? Check that the preamplifier settings are correct, noting the following common problems and their causes:
— If there is no sound, or if the volume is not loud enough, the product is set to the “PHONO” position and connected to the amplifier’s AUX/LINE input. — If the volume is too loud or is distorted, the product is set to the “LINE” position, and the connectable equipment is connected to the PHONO input.
3.Q: The platter does not spin.
A: Please kindly note our turntable is fully manual, and you should move the tonearm to get the turntable to spin.
• Is the AC adapter connected to the outlet? Connect the AC adapter to the outlet.
• Has the belt slipped from the platter? Correctly place the belt on the platter.
• Is the belt placed on the motor pulley? Check that the belt is placed on the motor pulley correctly.
• Has the belt been damaged? Replace it with a new belt.
4.Q: The stylus skips
• Ensure the record surface is clear of dirt and debris. Also check that the record is not warped or deformed.
• Inspect the stylus for built up dirt or debris. Use a stylus cleaning brush to clean if necessary.
• Ensure the turntable is on a sturdy and level surface.
5.Q: Tonearm shaking too much, making records unplayable.
A: It’s recommended to re-adjust the tonearm and make sure it is neutrally balanced before the counterweight tracking force is set up.
6.Q: Does the arm automatically go onto the record by itself to play and stop?
A: The turntable is not automatic, so you should manually put the tonearm onto the record. But the turntable will automatically stop 3 minutes after the record ends, and you have to turn off the power switch and turn on again when you play again.
7. Q: Can't get the tonearm balance, how to do?
A: 1.Make sure the tonearm is balanced and the tracking force has set to factory-recommended 3.5g. If you don't know how, please follow our installation video.
2. The reason for that problem apparently was because one of the screws was loose at the center of the mechanism(up/down mechanism, two screws). So I was tighten them a little bit for get the bearings working properly.
H002BT-BK BLUETOOTH VINYL TURNTABLE：
Enjoy High-Fidelity sound from your favourite vinyl records.Meticulously engineered with the strictest standards: Stylish natural wood look, Pre-mounted high-quality Audio-Technica cartridges, Accurate playback speed and Bluetooth wire-free connectivity. It's designed for anyone wishing to immerse themselves in high-fidelity music.
Built-In Switchable Phono Preamp And Line Output：
Adjustable Counterweight And Anti-Skating Weight：
Any classic turntable is a must-have standard accessory, you can adjust the weight and anti-slip force to ensure the control of Cartridge the stylus sits perfectly inside the record's correct groove and stable turntable sound quality, maintain the clarity and channel balance of vinyl record sound quality, And to avoid noise and distortion, and scratches on vinyl records and styluses.
ANGELSHORN BLUETOOTH 5.0 TECHNOLOGY：
Great piece of art and detail of design