Angels Horn H002BT-OR Bluetooth Turntable Vinyl Record Player (Walnut)
Get it between -
- Audio-Technica AT3600L MM cartridge
- Solid iron platter for perfect stability
- Bluetooth 5.0 wire-free connectivity
- Vibration-reduction belt-drive system
- Built-in Phono Preamp
- Accurate speeds (33 1/3 and 45 RPM)
- Warehouses in NJ & CA, Delivery Within 1-4 Days
- Fast Free shipping 1-4 days
- 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
- 【Wireless Connectivity】Built-in Bluetooth 5.0, you can enjoy your vinyl collection with all the convenience of wireless technology. Connect via Bluetooth technology to listen to your favorite records on your wireless speakers, soundbar or headphones. Remove the troubles caused by the audio cable, and upgrade the grade from the visual and auditory sense.
- 🎶Two-Speed Turntable (33 1/3 And 45 RPM): Belt drive system and DC servo motor can make the iron turntable rotate at 33 1/3 or 45 RPM. The rotation speed can be selected according to the speed of the vinyl record, so that the turntable can perfectly interpret the vinyl record to your High-quality music life.
- 🎶Built-In Phono Preamp And Line Output: Built-in Phono Preamp can perform and appreciate the music life brought to you by the record player on any amplifier. ANGELS HORN turntable includes both Phono and Line outputs that allows play with or without a Phono equalizer.
- 🎶Adjustable Counterweight And Anti-Skating Weight: Any classic turntable is a must-have standard accessory, you can adjust the weight and anti-slip force to ensure the control of Cartridge the stylus sits perfectly inside the record's correct groove and stable turntable sound quality, maintain the clarity and channel balance of vinyl record sound quality, And to avoid noise and distortion, and scratches on vinyl records and styluses.
- 🎶High-Quality Cartridge: Included high-quality Stereo Dual Moving Magnet Type AT-3600L cartridge. Make ANGELS HORN turntable a more perfect interpretation of the beautiful melody, allowing ANGELS HORN turntable to exert the ultimate quality, While a universal headshell allows users to change cartridges with ease.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Cabinet Material: MDF
Finish: Walnut Real Wood Veneer
Dust Cover: Yes – Transparent
Drive System: Belt Drive
Motor: DC Motor
Rotation Speed: 33 1/3 RPM, 45 RPM (78RPM – No)
Speed Variation: +/-1.00%
WOW and Flutter: 0.15%
Platter Material: Iron platter
Platter Diameter: 11″,28cm
Platter Weight: 3.77lb,1710g
Anti-Skating System: Yes
Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 55dB
Tonearm Type: Static balanced, Straight-type
Effective Tonearm Length: 8.6″,218.5mm
Cartridge Type: Dual Moving Magnet (MM)
Cartridge Model: Audio-Technica AT3600L
Output Voltage: 2.5mV
Recommended Tracking Force: 3.5±0.5g
Cartridge Weight: 0.18oz,5.0g
Frequency Response: 20-20,000Hz
AC-DC Adapter: Yes
Input: 100-240V 50/60Hz, Max.200mA
DC Output: 12V 500mA
Power Consumption: 5W
Standby Mode： After 20 minutes of inactivity
Built-in Preamp： Yes, PHONO/LINE Switchable
Ground Terminal： Yes
Unit Dimensions with Lid Closed：16.5 x 14.2 x 4.9 inches / 42.0 x 36.0 x 12.5 cm (WxDxH)
Unit Dimensions with Lid Opened：16.5 x 14.2 x 15.6 inches / 42.0 x 36.0 x 39.5 cm (WxDxH)
1 x Turntable Unit
1 x Turntable Lid
1 x Slip Mat
1 x Turntable Platter
1 x Tonearm Counterweight
1 x Anti-skating Weight
1 x 45 RPM adapter
1 x Drive Belt
1 x Sub-platter
1 x Belt Hook
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Dual RCA cables
1 x Cartridge Adjustment Card
1 x User Manual
1. How long does delivery take?
1) Our general delivery time is 3-7 business days.
2) We will send you an e-mail to inform you that the goods have been scheduled for delivery and the approximate arrival time, when you complete the payment order.
2. What countries do you ship to?
Shipping to the US is supported.
US 3-7days, (US local delivery)
CA 3-8 days (Amazon FBA fulfillment)
EU 4-8 days (EU countries and the United Kingdom.)
3. We cannot deliver to the following areas:
2. American Samoa
5. Marshall Islands
6. Northern Mariana Islands
8. Puerto Rico
9. Rhode Island
10. U.S. Virgin Islands
11. Armed Forces Americas
12. Armed Forces Europe
13. Armed Forces Pacific
Thank you for your understanding.
3. Free Shipping and Tax
We offer free shipping within the contiguous U.S. for our website all orders .
No additional tax-related fees will be charged to customers, and the price of all our products already includes tax.
4. How will my delivery be shipped?
Amazon functions as our logistics partner to ship out Angelshorn turntable reocrd palyer products. They will choose the carrier that they think works best for our customers.
5. Can I change the delivery address of my package after it has been shipped out?
Our orders are packaged and shipped out quickly after they are placed to ensure that your turntable arrive to you as soon as possible. Because of this, all address changes must be requested as soon as possible after your order has been placed. We'll do our best to change the shipping address, we cannot change the shipment once the product is en route.
Need to change your shipping address? Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. What do I need to do when I received a defective / flawed products?
We pay special attention to the customer's experience of product quality. If you experience any material or craftsmanship flaw, we will immediately replace it for you. We will bear all the transportation costs incurred.
Please do n’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about your order.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
Warranty: 2 Years.
If you are not happy with your purchase and wish to return an item, please contact us within 60 days from receiving your order.Please provide your order number as well as the reason for your return.
For the quality issues, a full refund can be issued within 60 days. after that, a replacement is a solution for quality issues.
Our customer service team will review the return request and will send further details for the returns.
Only items purchasing directly from AngelsHorn will be accepted. For products purchased from authorized retailers, please get in touch with them directly for returns.
Returned items must be in the original packaging, including any accessories, manuals, and documentation. Please return the items to our overseas warehouse address collectively after contacting email@example.com:
Returned items , in the same condition that we sent it to you, and in their original packaging. Stains, folded cards, broken seals/ plastic foiling broken will not be accepted.
If the condition of the product shipped back to us is not in acceptable condition, we reserve the right to not refund or exchange.
Products that have been personalized cannot be refunded or exchanged.Non-returnable items include items purchased through retailers, incorrect products purchased, and damaged products through customer mishandling.
Returns made without receipt may be refused. AngelsHorn reserves the right to deny any return.
WHAT IF THE ITEM(S) I RECEIVED ARE DEFECTIVE/INCORRECT/DAMAGED?
If the items that you receive are not what you ordered please contact us ASAP, If they are damaged or defective, again please contact us and we will review your request. (Sending images is very helpful for our team)
Did you receive a faulty unit or the wrong product? Simply not satisfied with your order?
Please contact our Customer Support team (Contact Us Page) to start the return process.
Please include the following information:
2.Proof of purchase；
3.Video or photo of the faulty product (if applicable)；
4.Complete delivery address；
5.Contact telephone numberIn some cases, you may be required to include a video or photo of the defective product for proof in order to refund or replace the product.
HOW LONG IS THE RETURNS PROCESS?
Processing returns may take up to 14 business days from the day we receive your return. We will email you to confirm once your return has been processed.For returned items, a full refund will be credited for defective products. For non-defective items, refund excludes all shipping and handling fees.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY REFUND?
All refunds will be credited to your original form of payment. If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within 14 business days of receipt of the returned item or cancellation request.
HOW DO I CHANGE OR CANCEL MY ORDER?
Please contact us as soon as possible if you need to modify or cancel your order. Make sure to provide your order number and the modification you would like to make and we’ll confirm once the modification has been made. Please note that any orders that have already been packed or shipped cannot be modified or canceled.
Stay ahead of the curve with the latest Bluetooth v5.0 capability. Pair wireless speakers or headphones (not included) and free yourself of wires! Suddenly, the best place to put your turntable and your favorite listening spot don’t have to be the same. Just pair and listen how and where you want to. Even better, no receiver is needed!
Belt drive system
Belt drive system and DC servo motor can make the iron turntable rotate at 33 1/3 or 45 RPM. The rotation speed can be selected according to the speed of the vinyl record so that the turntable can perfectly interpret the vinyl record to your High-quality music life.
Prevent scratches to vinyl by ensuring the stylus sits perfectly inside the record’s groove, keeping clarity on musical peaks, balancing channels, and providing freedom from noise and distortion.
1.Q: The turntable keeps turning too slowly
A: Please repair the record player by removing the bottom panel to access the bottom of the belt drive motor. and please add lubricating oil to the spindle and the spindle hole in the middle of the turntable and insert the sub-platter into the turntable spindle. then turn the sub-platter clockwise and counterclockwise by hand to prevent jamming, and press the sub-platter few times, the issue will be solved completely.
2.Q: The platter spins, but there is no sound or the volume is not loud enough.
A: • Are the function settings and input for connected equipment (amplifier, etc.) selected correctly? Check whether the settings for the connected equipment are correct.
• Is the stylus damaged? Check the stylus and replace it, if necessary.
• Is the stylus placed correctly on the body of the cartridge? Check the cartridge and adjust it, if necessary.
• Are the setting positions for the pre-amplifier selector switch correct? Check that the preamplifier settings are correct, noting the following common problems and their causes:
— If there is no sound, or if the volume is not loud enough, the product is set to the “PHONO” position and connected to the amplifier’s AUX/LINE input. — If the volume is too loud or is distorted, the product is set to the “LINE” position, and the connectable equipment is connected to the PHONO input.
3.Q: The platter does not spin.
A: Please kindly note our turntable is fully manual, and you should move the tonearm to get the turntable to spin.
• Is the AC adapter connected to the outlet? Connect the AC adapter to the outlet.
• Has the belt slipped from the platter? Correctly place the belt on the platter.
• Is the belt placed on the motor pulley? Check that the belt is placed on the motor pulley correctly.
• Has the belt been damaged? Replace it with a new belt.
4.Q: The stylus skips
• Ensure the record surface is clear of dirt and debris. Also check that the record is not warped or deformed.
• Inspect the stylus for built up dirt or debris. Use a stylus cleaning brush to clean if necessary.
• Ensure the turntable is on a sturdy and level surface.
5.Q: Tonearm shaking too much, making records unplayable.
A: It’s recommended to re-adjust the tonearm and make sure it is neutrally balanced before the counterweight tracking force is set up.
6.Q: Does the arm automatically go onto the record by itself to play and stop?
A: The turntable is not automatic, so you should manually put the tonearm onto the record. But the turntable will automatically stop 3 minutes after the record ends, and you have to turn off the power switch and turn on again when you play again.
7. Q: Can't get the tonearm balance, how to do?
A: 1.Make sure the tonearm is balanced and the tracking force has set to factory-recommended 3.5g. If you don't know how, please follow our installation video.
2. The reason for that problem apparently was because one of the screws was loose at the center of the mechanism(up/down mechanism, two screws). So I was tighten them a little bit for get the bearings working properly.