Setup Your Turntable
How to Connect Turntable
Having trouble?Contact Us
- The unit is not connected to the main power supply.
- No power at the outlet.
- Drive belt is not installed or has slipped off.
- The unit automatically switched in standby mode, power OFF and ON again on the backside.
- Phone input not selected at the amplifier.
- Amplifier not switched on.
- Amplifier or speakers muted.
- No connection to the speakers.
- No connection between turntable and amplifier.
- Wire leads not connected to the cartridge.
- No ground connection from the cartridge, arm, or arm cable to amplifier or ground loop.
- Turntable too close to speakers.
- Turntable is connected to the wrong input of the amplifier.
- Needle or cantilever damaged.
- Drive belt overstretched or dirty.
- Platter bearing without oil, dirty or damaged.
- Dust on the stylus.
- MM/MC switch ON The pre-amplifier set incorrectly.