New Arrival HP-H00501 Manual｜Angels Horn Bluetooth Record Player
Love music? Then it’s time to take your music listening experience to the next level! While there’s nothing wrong with listening to music on your phone or computer speakers, purchasing a record player is an easy way to get more out of your music. The AngelsHorn® Bluetooth Record Player is an affordable, easy-to-use record player that will make your favorite tunes sound better than ever!AngelsHorn®
If the Angels Horn Bluetooth Record Player sounds perfect to you, but you’re new to record collecting, don’t worry! It’s easy and cheap to get started. Just head over to your local thrift shop and pick out a few new albums. Then, give them a spin on the Angelshorn® Bluetooth Record Player. Your ears will thank you!
Let's take a look at 2022 AngelsHorn®'s latest single-product retro wood-colored turntable. This classic turntable comes with a built-in Bluetooth device. Our factory is fully producing to ensure the fastest time investment.
Compared with AngelsHorn 002 series Bluetooth turntable, the HP-H00501 Bluetooth Record Player is perfect for beginner record enthusiasts and experienced record collectors alike.
HP-H00501 Safety Instructions
Read and understand this entire manual before using this product. Keep these instructions for future roforence.
1. Do not use this product near water.
2.This product should be operated only by the type of power source indicated on the marking label or in this instruction manual.
3.Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarzed plug.A polarized plug has two blades with one blade wider than the other.This plug will fit into the power outlet only one way. If you are unable to insert the plug fully into the outlet try reversing the plug. If the plug should still fail to fit, contact your electrician.
4.Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs,convenience receptacles,and the point where they exit from the product.
5.Do not overload wall outlets,extension cords,or integral convenience receptacles as this can result in a risk of fire or electric shock.
6.Never push objects of any kind into this product through openings as they may touch dangerous voltage points or short-out parts that could result in a fire or electric shock.Never spillquid of any kind on the product.
7.Do not atempt to service this product yourself as opening or removing covers may exposo you to dangerous voltage or other hazards. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel.
8.Changes or modifcations to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
9.Do not use attachments not recommended by the product manufacturer as they may cause hazards.
10.Aproduct and cart combination should be moved with care. Quick stops, excessive force.and uneven surfacos may cause the product and cart combination to overtun.
11.Slots and openings in the cabinet are provided for ventlation and to ensure reliable operation of the product and to protect it from overheating.Do not block or cover these openings.
12Unplug the product during lightning storm or when unused for long periods of time.
13.This product can be used only in countries where the product is sold. Make sure that the opgrating oltage and the plug of AC the adapter of the product are correct for the country you live in.
ltems in this package
Before throwing away any packaging materials. please check thoroughly and make sure you find the following tems that come along with this package:
· Turntable ·Tumntable Lid
·Tumntable Slip Mat
·45 RPM adapter ·Tonearm Counterweight
·Drive Belt ·Cartridge Alignment Protractor
· Power AdaptOr ·Speakers
· Speaker Wirex2 Please contact
Please contact Angels Hom official customer service if there is any accessory missing from the package.Please retain the oriainal packaging materials for exchange or return purooses.
AngelsHorn® official website: http://www.vvjewel.com/
HP-H00501 Product Description
HP-H00501 Initial Setup
HP-H00501 Essential Setup
1.Place the unit on a flat and level surface. The selected location should be stable and free from vibration.
2. Install the turntable lid to the hinges.
3.Remove the tie-wrap that is holding the tonearm.
4. Install the turntable platter and drive belt accordingly.
5. Place the slip mat on top of the turntable platter.
6.Slide Tonearm Counterweight onto tonearm and twist it lightly onto the rear shaft of the tonearm.
7.Adjust the counterweight to set proper stylus pressure.
8. Connect AC adaptor to the Power Jack of the unit.
PS Note:Do not plug the AC power adaptor to power outlet before all the assembly is completed.Before turming the power on, make sure again all the connection settings are correct. Aways turn off the power when connecting or disconnecting.
HP-H00501 Tonearm Counterweight Adjustment for Stylus Pressure
- Remove the stylus protector from the cartridge and avoid touching the stylus tip during the adjustment.
- Release the tonearm Hold Down Clip, gently hold the tonearm and move it away from the Tonearm Rest.At this point, the tone arm is unbalanced and free to swing.
- Lift up the Tonearm from its rest and gently hold it. The tone arm is unbalanced at this point.
- Carefully rotate the Counterweight towards the front of the turntable until the tonearm is horizontally balanced and hovers freely just above the platter without the stylus touching the platter surface. 5. Return the tonearm to the Tonearm Rest and lock the Hold Down Clip.
- While holding the counterweight steady without any rotation,rotate carefully only the Downforce Scale Dial until the "O" on the scale lines up with the centerline marked along the top of the tonearm.
7.Rotate the counterweight including the downforce scale dial counter-clockwise (as seen from the front of the turntable) to adjust the pressure to the stylus manufacturer recommendations.
PS Note:1.Each mark on the scale represents 0.05 g (gram). The recommended pressure for the factory-installed cartridge is 3.5 g.
2.The cartridge only goes up to 1.75g. You will need to make two full rotations to reach 3.5g.
HP-H00501 Turntable Platter and Belt Setup
- Put the drive belt around the Turntable Hub, and then use the provided drive belt assembly tool to help pull the belt to fit around the slot of motor pulley.
- Place the turntable platter through the turntable spindle.
HP-H00501 Frequently Asked Questions and Answers：
Stereo System Connection RCA Jacks
●The RCA Jacks of this unit are shared as both the Phono output jacks and the Line output jacks. They are determined by the Phono/Line Switch.
●When used as a Line Output, the jacks output analog line-level signals and could be connected directly with a pair of active speakers or the appropriate input of your stereo system. ·When used as a Phono Output, they should be connected to the phono pre-amp or the phono input of the stereo system.
● The Red plug connects with the Right channel and the White plug connects with the Left channel. Note? -If the Phono/Line switch is set at LINE position but RCA jacks connected to the stereo system's phono input, the sound might be distorted due to input overload and could damage your stereo system.
-if the Phono/Line switch is set at PHONO position but RCA jack connected to the stereo system's line input. the volume will be very low due to lacking signal pre-amplification.
● RCA Jack is not designed to be connected directly to the passive/unpowered speakers and if it does, the volume will be very low. Spring clip speaker terminals The spring clip speaker terminals deliver amplified, speaker-evel signals as output and should be connected with the passive speakers.
- Turn the Function Knob to Bluetooth mode8,you will hear an activation sound from the unit.
- Turn on the Bluetooth feature of your audio device, search for"Angelshorn 05"and pair.
- Once your device is successfully paired with the unit, you will hear a short confirmation sound from the unit.
- Play and stream music from your device to the unit. Note:Bluetooth version- 4.2
- Press the Power Switch to turn on the power.
- Set the Function Knob accordingly.
- Place the record on the turntable. Use the 45 RPM Adapter if necessary.
- Remove the stylus protector from the stylus assembly. Note: To avoid stylus damage, make certain the included stylus guard is in place whenever the turntable is being moved or cleaned.
- Release the tonearm Hold Down Clip. Note:when the turntable is not in use, remember to lock back hold down clip.
- Use the Cue Lever to lift up the tonearm. 7.Gently move the tonearm over the record where play is desired to begin. Set the Cue Lever back to the down position, the tonearm will descend slowly onto the record and begin to playback.
- When the record is finished playing,use the Cue Lever again to raise the tonearm and then return it to the Tonearm Rest.
- Release the lever to let the tonearm sit back at its rest. To suspend the playback, repeat the same steps.
- Lock the Hold Down Clip to secure the tonearm.
Needle Replacement Removing Needle
- Gently pull down the front edge of the needle.
- Pull needle forward.
- Pull out and remove.
- Position the needle with its tip facing down.
- Line up the back of the needle with the cartridge.
- Insert the needle with its front end at a downward angle and gently lift the front of the needle upward until it snaps into place.
New Arrival HP-H00501 Turntable Maintenance
- Do not touch the stylus tip with your fingers. Avoid bumping the stylus on the turntable mat or a record's edge.
- Clean the stylus frequently with a soft brush with a back-to-front motion only.
- Clean the records to get rid of dust or grease with a record cleaning brush and record cleaning solution.
- Clean the turntable lid and turntable cabinet with a slightly damped microfiber cloth. Note: Do not use a cleanser that contains alcohol, benzene, or any other harsh chemicals, which might damage the paint and finish of the turntable.
New Arrival HP-H00501 Troubleshooting
Potential Incorrect Use and Fault Conditions:
These turntables are manufactured to the highest standards and undergo strict quality controls before leaving the factory. Faults that may possibly occur are not necessarily due to material or production faults but can sometimes be caused by incorrect use or unfortunate circumstances. Therefore the following list of common fault symptoms is included
There is no power
· Power adaptor is not connected correctly.
·No power at the power outlet.
The power is on, but the platter does not turn
·Turntable's drive belt is not installed or has slipped off.
The turntable is spinning, but there is no sound, or sound not loud enough · Stylus protector is still on.
·Tone arm is lifted up by the lever.
Record sounds too fast or too slow.
· Wrong speed selected for the record.
Strong hum on the phono input
· The cable is not grounded correctly.
· Turntable too close to speakers.
Angels Horn Store:
Bring music to life.AngelsHorn Mission
AngelsHorn offers a variety of record players, each with an elegant, retro style designed to provide a high-quality music experience.
Our record players are decorative, functional, and environmentally friendly, a perfect combination of classic record players and modern audio technology. Choose the AngelsHorn record player to make your life more colorful!
AngelsHorn, Better Products, Better Service, Lower Prices!
Leave a comment